The Survivor: Bush Plaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Oaks = Survivor Bush's first season

3 posters

Go down

Hidden Oaks = Survivor Bush's first season Empty Hidden Oaks = Survivor Bush's first season

Post  BettisBo Mon May 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Does anyone agree with me that Survivor Hidden Oaks should be the official first season of the Survivor Bush franchinse.

It is so much more realistic then the first one. It has the right amount of cast and no one quits. The first season 2 people quit right away, they voted for someone that wasn't even a cast member and the right person didn't win.

The only 3 people who took the game seriously came back for the second season, so we are set.

I say we ingnore the first season and never speak of it again.

The second season is awesome. When does the 8th episode come out by the way?

BettisBo

Back to top Go down

Hidden Oaks = Survivor Bush's first season Empty Re: Hidden Oaks = Survivor Bush's first season

Post  Survivor Bush Mon May 10, 2010 10:25 pm

8th episode will come out after the 7th one does. What a Face

And while you're right about the first season of Survivor Bush, just think about the first season of CBS Survivor compared to later seasons.

And I guess it doesn't really matter what number it is, they'll all have subtitles from now on.
Survivor Bush
Survivor Bush
Admin

http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Oaks = Survivor Bush's first season Empty Re: Hidden Oaks = Survivor Bush's first season

Post  BettisBo Tue May 11, 2010 5:59 am

I thought the 7th episode was already out (Rhino's exit)?

BettisBo

Back to top Go down

Post  Survivor Bush Tue May 11, 2010 3:53 pm

No that was Episode 6.

Episode 7 will be released soon along with the rest of the season.
Survivor Bush
Survivor Bush
Admin

http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Tue May 11, 2010 5:26 pm

"and the right person didn't win"

farao
Rhino
Rhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) Tue May 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Ryan L. deff. played the game I agree he should not have won but nonetheless I think he played a pretty good game.

Shut up Rhino everyone knows you should have won. You have the title of sole survivor santa santa
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Zac (Heartbreaker)

Back to top Go down

Post  BigFan Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 pm

I definitely agree that the first season is important to the maturity of a program. It shows where it starte dnad makes you appreciate where it has gone. I love how season 2 has gotten so much better and gave the ppl who deserved another shot to play the game with people who cared a second chance (like Stef and BJ in Guatemala).

I in season 3 would like to see a reward challenge or two (auction, maybe a pizza and beer reward, a challenege where you chop each others rope) something fun inbetween the big stuff. Also maybe torches or each person on the tribe having the same bandana color, tribe flags that each team can make. Fun stuff to make the experience even more kickass than it already is for the contestants and fans.

Reunion show??

BigFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down