The Survivor: Bush Plaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !!

+7
Colton
Wanna
BeauxMartin
Drew
Rhino
Mark
Zac (Heartbreaker)
11 posters

Go down

Who do you want to be next seasons host?

!! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !! I_vote_lcap47%!! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !! I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]
!! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !! I_vote_lcap53%!! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !! I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 19

!! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !! Empty !! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !!

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 am

If our one and only Josh Pereira chooses to backdown and become a contestant who would you the viewer like to see as the host of season 3? Twisted Evil
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Zac (Heartbreaker)

Back to top Go down

!! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !! Empty Re: !! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !!

Post  Mark Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:13 pm

That was an easy decision.
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

!! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !! Empty Re: !! Who do you want to be the host of season 3 Vote Now !!

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:12 pm

If anyone has any other suggestions feel free to post your pick here.
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Zac (Heartbreaker)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Jackson ftw
Rhino
Rhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Rhino wrote:Jackson ftw

This just made my night. Show's we would get good one liners from Rhino if he was the host.

Let's see Daniel top that! Razz
Drew
Drew

https://www.youtube.com/user/riddlemetimbers

Back to top Go down

Post  BeauxMartin Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Always on team Rhino.
Even though I would rather Josh.
BeauxMartin
BeauxMartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wanna Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:22 am

zac! Very Happy *being a blatant fangirl* Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Wanna
Wanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 am

Though I admire the flattery pancake puff. I stumble over my words far too much and I would be a terrible host.
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Zac (Heartbreaker)

Back to top Go down

Post  Colton Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:20 am

First Choice - Josh
Second Choice - Rhino
Colton
Colton

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael (Contestant) Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:07 pm

if okeefe hosts season three it'll just become another tool of the far commie left to poison our minds with propaganda and filth, instead of just entertainment. everything he touches dies
Michael (Contestant)
Michael (Contestant)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Michael (Contestant) wrote:if okeefe hosts season three it'll just become another tool of the far commie left to poison our minds with propaganda and filth, instead of just entertainment. everything he touches dies

I pissed myself
Rhino
Rhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:50 pm

I could see that happening.
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

Post  cory Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:50 pm

i can't picture rhino being the host, but god damn would i like to see it.
cory
cory

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPresto67 Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:15 pm

I like Daniel so much more but unfortunatley.. for the sake of the show Rhino would be a better host he is better with his words and he is more host like in general. My vote is for Rhino.
MrPresto67
MrPresto67

Back to top Go down

Post  Austinfrosch Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Mr. Josh
Austinfrosch
Austinfrosch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down