The Survivor: Bush Plaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.... Episode 6??

+5
BeauxMartin
Mark
Andrew14
Djon
Survivor Bush
9 posters

Go down

So.... Episode 6?? Empty So.... Episode 6??

Post  Survivor Bush Sun May 02, 2010 3:52 am

Well, the day has finally come.

Couple weeks too late thanks to some tech problems, but here we are rolling again.

Here's a link to Part 1 in case anyone missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoPs6HEk8Cg

So....

BIG episode.

Thoughts???? Basketball
Survivor Bush
Survivor Bush
Admin

http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

So.... Episode 6?? Empty What an episode!

Post  Djon Sun May 02, 2010 10:02 am

let me start off by saying that it was well worth the wait!

coming into a merge with even numbers, not being sure if old tribal lines would resurface. would it result in the very first tie in survivor bush history or would maigan jump ship and take out daniel? well she didn't, but there was also no tie because of the immunity idol Shocked where the hell did that come from, i did NOT see that coming!

so rhino takes the fall, poor guy never gets a break - especially if daniel has a say about it. and daniel always plays it so calm - does he know how it's all going to play out?
my question is did the other people in his alliance know he had the idol? surely he couldn't have told them all without any of them telling the others.

and nice challenge, sometimes the most simple concept can turn out to be the most challenging. and trust the guy who's ok about leaving the game to win immunity! but i can't complain, he does keep us entertained! jocolor

so all in all i think it was a great episode! and i can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out!
Djon
Djon

Back to top Go down

So.... Episode 6?? Empty Intense!

Post  Andrew14 Sun May 02, 2010 10:39 am

WOW that was one INTENSE episode! loved tribal with the amazing episode!! Daniel rules javascript:emoticonp('king')! i cant wait to see wat else will happen!! GREAT EPISODE!

Andrew14

Back to top Go down

So.... Episode 6?? Empty Re: So.... Episode 6??

Post  Mark Sun May 02, 2010 1:20 pm

I loved this episode. Rhino finally got what was coming to him. As I have said in my earlier posts, Rhino is a great and strong player, but I hypothesized that his blind vendetta for daniel would cost him as it certainly has. As for Daniel and Rhino, you guys should be commended. As a sidenote, I fear for Rhino's team, Jay will step up as leader, but I see in him a more blinding rage against Daniel than Rhino. Jay and the ex-Tuscaroras need to keep a cool head and play more strategically like the ex-Adai's if they want a chance to win this.
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

Post  BeauxMartin Sun May 02, 2010 2:31 pm

So Episode 6 was absolutely amazing!!! I am starting to really get a feel for each person and finally begin to root for certain people more than others. Let me just start off by saying Tuscarora = Fail at the merge. They made the mistake of taking their minds off of what the game is about. Getting rid of Daniel is very important to their game, but there was no need to target him SO much. When there is 5-5 they should have gone for someone maybe Maigan had a problem with or something just to get numbers on their side, of forced a tie with someone with 0 shot at having a hidden immunity idol (like Brittany) to force a tie with. I am a big Rhino fan, but strategically I am so disappointed.

Maury is a beast. She is playing someone of a Natalie in Samoa game. She was working her magic on Maigan, too bad it didn't work though. I really think she is going to be one of my favorites if she gets far. I am still really shocked that the tribes stayed together just because if you go back to original Adai they have a 6 to 4 advantage if I remember correctly.. and I thought maybe that COULD come into play. I am anxious to see if the power goes to Daniel's head, who comes away with another idol, and which person takes down Daniel. Whoever does that will be a HUGE threat to win jury votes.
BeauxMartin
BeauxMartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Survivor Bush Sun May 02, 2010 3:00 pm

My favorite part of the episode is when Tuscarora was walking in as a tribe to the Adai camp like they were entering a war zone.

And Adai was just sitting there... like usual haha
Survivor Bush
Survivor Bush
Admin

http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Sun May 02, 2010 4:23 pm

2 thumbs way up.
Rhino
Rhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) Sun May 02, 2010 11:20 pm

I loved this episode. I just wish Rhino would of made it to the jury. He deserved that.
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Zac (Heartbreaker)

Back to top Go down

Post  don_scalfo Fri May 14, 2010 5:57 pm

For sure, I was pretty shocked but then wasn't surprised that Daniel outwitted Rhino, it was just the fact that he and his allies were vehemently against him blindly without thinking things through...thats being brash. They should have stepped back and made a plan to gradually take him out, how do you take out a ruler? Dwindle his army down of course.

FAV characters so far as of this episode:
Daniel
Brittany
Zac
Maury
Jackson
don_scalfo
don_scalfo

Back to top Go down

Post  J (your hero) Wed May 26, 2010 10:22 pm

ey-o!
J (your hero)
J (your hero)

https://www.facebook.com/jduet

Back to top Go down

So.... Episode 6?? Empty The Man with The Plan

Post  Baller. Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:49 pm

I dont care what anyone says, ever. That Jay Duet is the best player on the show. Im glad Rhino got voted out, fuck him. Fuck everyone. Except Jay, dont fuck Jay, but Fuck everyone else! Everyone out there is hatin on my nigga Jay, and I just have to say that youre fucking gay. Thats a rhyme, bitch. Deal with it.

Jay FO LIFE,

Cedric.

Baller.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Has anyone been hating on Jay? I think Jay is one of the faves among the crew and audience alike.
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Zac (Heartbreaker)

Back to top Go down

Post  BettisBo Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 am

When is episode 7 coming out? It's been 2 months!

BettisBo

Back to top Go down

So.... Episode 6?? Empty Fuck that shit

Post  Baller Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 pm

FUCK YOU ZAK. Dont tell me what people think about my nigga Jay. Hes not gettin the respect he deserves. SO BACK THE FUCK OFF. Jay is god among you mere mortals. He's gonna kick fucking ass in episode 7, I just know it. FUCK I THINK JAY IS AWESOME.

Fuck off,

Cedric.

Baller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down