The Survivor: Bush Plaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2... James Goes Crazy and Rob Goes All-out

3 posters

Go down

Episode 2... James Goes Crazy and Rob Goes All-out Empty Episode 2... James Goes Crazy and Rob Goes All-out

Post  Survivor Bush Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Episode two was great!

I dont know what I think about James' outbursts. I think he may have went a little overboard, but he was right in saying that they needed to listen to just one person to start winning puzzle portions of challenges. I know I would be frustrated if my team couldn't get anything together.

I hate to see Tom on the losing end of the alliances... but Id rather see Rupert, JT, and James keep going. Im really liking JT this season around. And as usual, I cant stand Cirie or Amanda. Two seasons was enough.

As for the Villains... the scene with Boston Rob was great. He is definitely coming out as my favorite of the season. Other than that, Im glad to see the Villains getting it together. They just have more people I like on that team.

So....

Favorites as of now:

Villains= Boston Rob
Russell
Coach
Courtney
Heroes= JT
Tom
Rupert
Tom
Survivor Bush
Survivor Bush
Admin

http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 2... James Goes Crazy and Rob Goes All-out Empty Re: Episode 2... James Goes Crazy and Rob Goes All-out

Post  The Daniel Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Boston Rob is the only person on the Villains tribe actually do anything, so as of right now he takes the favorite spot but I think that his leadership will keep him around for a while then come back and put a target on his back. Russell I know you have tricks up your sleeve and you're just biding your time, I will always believe in you.

Favorites In Order:

Villains:
Boston Rob
Russell
Courtney

Heroes:
Tom
JT
James
The Daniel
The Daniel

Back to top Go down

Episode 2... James Goes Crazy and Rob Goes All-out Empty Re: Episode 2... James Goes Crazy and Rob Goes All-out

Post  Melinda Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Boston rob is a beast, playing that hard after being diagnosed with the flu!? Awesome
i really hope he does what he says he's going to a actually become a villain. I'd love for him to win!

yeah James' little outburst is going to be a problem. Obviously it continues in the next episode and that's no good. What happened to big 'ol quiet James from his first season? he needs to take a step back and realize what his emotions, and his big head, are doing to his game. He's always been one of my favorites, but the way he's going this season, he's quickly becoming someone I'd rather get voted off.

I cannot wait for Courtney to start showing up on camera, doin her thing.

As for the heros, I'm almost uninterested... The only thing that makes them interesting is that they are acting worse than the villains!

i can't wait for the next episode.. and see things quickly start unraveling.
Melinda
Melinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down