The Survivor: Bush Plaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Bush Heroes Vs Villains

+4
maury
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Colton
Survivor Bush
8 posters

Go down

Survivor Bush Heroes Vs Villains Empty Survivor Bush Heroes Vs Villains

Post  Survivor Bush Mon May 03, 2010 3:31 am

In our two seasons of Survivor: Bush, if you had to make a 16 contestant version of Heroes Vs Villains, who would you put on which team and why???

rabbit
Survivor Bush
Survivor Bush
Admin

http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Survivor Bush Heroes Vs Villains Empty Re: Survivor Bush Heroes Vs Villains

Post  Colton Mon May 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Heroes: Rhino & Maury
Villains: Daniel
Colton
Colton

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) Mon May 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Im only going to use people from season 1 and those who have been voted out thus far as not to give anything away.

Heroes
Travis
Forrest
Rhino
Sarah
Elise
Veronica
Smiley

Villians
Houston
Kyle
Silas
Daniel
Ryan L.
Paige
Swamp Bear

Neutral: Kay and Dillon.
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Zac (Heartbreaker)

Back to top Go down

Post  maury Mon May 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Colton wrote:Heroes: Rhino & Maury
Villains: Daniel

thats ma boyy! Smile
maury
maury

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Tue May 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Heroes: Zac and Daniel
Villians: Rhino and Jay
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

Post  Colton Tue May 04, 2010 2:29 pm

There is no way Daniel is a hero. Zac I can possibly see because he seems like a genuinely nice guy. Daniel is the Russell Hantz of Survivor: Bush, lol.
Colton
Colton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrancoisAlexander Tue May 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Well as far as villains go, in my eyes the MAIN villain is Zach. He's played the role of the sensitive fat kid in every episode, but really he's only looking out for himself. I guess its true that being fat and greedy go hand in hand. How can people not see through the deceitful bullshit coming out of his chubby mouth.
FrancoisAlexander
FrancoisAlexander

https://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?networks#!/profile.php?i

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) Tue May 04, 2010 11:14 pm

If you genuinley think I am a Villian that is completly fine man. It can easily be argued that I do play a somewhat of a deceitful game. But come on man its survivor of course people are going to lie of course people are going to be dishonest of course people are going to want to do whatever it takes to win the game. Apparently wanting to win or telling a lie automatically makes you greedy. If you have ever wanted to win a single thing in your life (not that you could because you are such a pathetic piece of shit) that make you greedy; And since being greedy and being fat goes hand in hand guess your a fat ass dude. Lets see Forrest, Rhino, Daniel, Maury etc. they all lied to get themselver further in the game I guess they are all fat and greedy according to your standards huh? You wanna talk about me crying? Lets talk about you crying yourself to sleep every night because you have nothing better to do then sit here and attack someone you have no idea who they are. Yeah I am a heavy set guy so fucking what ask Daniel or any of my other friends I am also ubelievably strong becaause of my size. My size did not affect how I played the game in the least bit. Please audition for season 3 if you think you can play a better game than me but why would any one make an alliance with such an inconsiderate asswhole?
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Zac (Heartbreaker)

Back to top Go down

Survivor Bush Heroes Vs Villains Empty PWNT

Post  FrancoisAlexander Wed May 05, 2010 12:56 am

Well first off Zac aka the "Heartbreaker", as you can see in my picture I am not fat. Rhino, Maury, Daniel, and Forrest may have lied but they aren't fat either. However, you ARE. That being said the only one fat and greedy here is you. Now that we've got that matter cleared up, lets get to where you cry. Sure crying is fine in an appropriate situation. Crying over voting someone off of a Survivor simulation? Are you fucking serious? Just eat your sorrows away next time. Oh and I will be auditioning for season 3. I will fly my 30 year old World of Warcraft playing ass down to Buttfuck, Louisiana and bend your fat ass over.

Love,
Your number one fan (not really though),
Francois Alexander
FrancoisAlexander
FrancoisAlexander

https://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?networks#!/profile.php?i

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Wed May 05, 2010 1:23 am

Cacomorphobia.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) Wed May 05, 2010 2:06 am

I honestly dont know why I cried when I had to vote her off I was just very in the moment and it was a hard decision for me to make. Im not going to argue back and forth with you dude. Grow up and get a life bra and dont try to make other people feel bad about themselves to make yourself feel better. Look dude people have messed with me about my weight and my faggot ass voice for as long as I remember you arent the first and you wont be the last. You don't bother me and you don't upset me. You don't know me or anything about me actually so keep your rude comments to yourself if you have problems with my game then please vocalize it. If you think a particular challenge isnt for me because I am heavier vocalize that but keep personal attacks to yourself.
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Zac (Heartbreaker)

Back to top Go down

Post  J (your hero) Wed May 05, 2010 9:13 pm

soooooo......heroes vs villians?
J (your hero)
J (your hero)

https://www.facebook.com/jduet

Back to top Go down

Survivor Bush Heroes Vs Villains Empty Getting Back on Track

Post  BettisBo Thu May 06, 2010 6:33 pm

I will make my list of heroes and my list of villians after the season is over to make an accurate selection.

I would hope there would be an All-Stars season before a Heroes v. Villians season since it would be more entertaining and just a better all around season. So please have an All-Stars first. I also hope you wait til AT LEAST season 7 to have all-stars so that you can pick from a pool of great castaways.

Here are my picks for All-Star contendors, as of right now:

(I don't consider anyone who didn't make the jury All-Star material)

Daniel - obvioulsy the kingpin of Survivor Bush. Easily the strongest contendor out there. He is the most strategic and manipulative player. The best, so far.

Jackson - Jackson disappoints me. He is easily the fan favorite. He is a likable guy who says what he means and means what he says. He is entertaining, tells great stories, an overall good guy. A guy you would like to have a beer with. However, he doesn't want to be there. He has mentioned on several occasions he wants to quit and just go home. He would be my favorite if he acutally gave a crap and played the game.

Jay - Jay could emerge as a huge villian. He is tempermental, bullying and someone I want to see in the final four. He is really the sole source of entertainment. He is one of my favorite and I enjoy it when he tells people off and just is a huge dick to them. I wish he wouldn't depend so much on Rhino to do the strategy for him. If he can pull of a big move, shoe in for All-Stars.

Zac - I think the Rhion/Daniel rivalry takes away from the other castaways's strategies. I think Zac is a great strategist but we don't see it. He seems to be just off everyone's radar. I like Zac, he really wants to be there and wants to play. I hope he can pull of something big.

I think the girls are kind of on the weak side this season and far as characters are concerned.

BettisBo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Fri May 07, 2010 4:32 am

Zac, when did I lie to get further in the game?
Rhino
Rhino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down