The Survivor: Bush Plaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember where you started...

3 posters

Go down

Remember where you started... Empty Remember where you started...

Post  Survivor Bush Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:54 am

Josh Pereira, here!

Just wanted to let all of our new fans know that there was an original season, Survivor: Bush, that came before Hidden Oaks.

You can find the episodes on www.survivorbush.com or search for them on YouTube.

If anyone wants to post anything related to the original season, just put it in this forum too.
Survivor Bush
Survivor Bush
Admin

http://www.survivorbush.com

Back to top Go down

Remember where you started... Empty Re: Remember where you started...

Post  Zac (Heartbreaker) Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 am

I just rewatched season1 and I just want to say congrats Josh season two is ten times better when it comes to being edited and produced.

Also Id like to say that Daniel was the best survivor on this season. He played the best game starting from being completely being outnumbered.. Rhino was going to screw him with the hidden immunity but because of the turn of events Daniel got to come back and he should have won after the final 3 challenge.
Zac (Heartbreaker)
Zac (Heartbreaker)

Back to top Go down

Post  Melinda Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:22 pm

I'd have to say i enjoyed the first season. But this season, only after having seen two episodes, is quite terrific in relation. thanks for continually entertaining us! I have no doubts that next season will be even better!
I think the more contestants the better! First season was depressing with only a few guys and now with sixteen contestants both male and female is great! More! cheers
Melinda
Melinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum